Meet The Troops

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

I've gotten so behind posting all of our Valentine fun and I don't think I'm going to take the time to do any more posts for each since Valentine's Day is now over.... but real quick, for my friends that msg'd me and emailed asking about the last few Bible verses and crafts, here they are...

11 - 1 John 4:12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.”  Craft - Just like Jesus is the light that lives in us, make a valentine luminary with the light shining out of the heart
12 - 1 Corinthians 13:1 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.” - Craft - Make some Valentine cymbals or other instrument and sing songs of Praise to the Lord!
13 - Colossians 3:14 Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds us all together in perfect harmony.”
Craft - Make Crazy Valentine headbands or hats to wear on Valentine’s Day!
14 - John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”  Craft - Decorate a cross with ‘God is Love’ on it.

We REALLY enjoyed all of our Valentine activities over here, it was great making the holiday last for so long! Thanks for my friends that wrote me and told me how much they were enjoying it too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment