Meet The Troops

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

We had a fun Halloween on post this year. Our own Captain America took the kids around with friends to some of the on post housing for trick or treating. They had a blast and were thoroughly worn out after all that walking!
On Friday before Halloween, our homeschool co-op had a Halloween party and the kids had tons of fun enjoying the beautiful weather we're having. It's still cold, but the sun is out! Here are our girls with a couple of their good friends. Both Faith and Joshua wore different costumes on Friday than they did on Sunday...just so many choices! They were excited to get to wear two different costumes for Halloween this year. :)
Samuel was our little dragon!
 SpiderMan on Friday...
 Daddy and 'Belle'...
 Daddy and 'SpiderMan'...
 Our Autumn Princess...
We don't usually do much for Halloween, but this year we had a great time visiting with lots of friends and enjoyed a fun dinner with some before taking the kids out. Now we're stuck with a ton of candy....I've got to think of something to do with all of this besides eat it! I think I'm going to send it to work with Peter, I'm sure the guys can make it disappear pretty fast and then I won't have to worry about it!

2 comments:

  1. All of you look wonderful!!! Girls getting prettier and the boys more handsome .That includes you and Peter. Boy I can really brag about these pictures,BUT I brag about all of them. Is Samuel walking yet or just crawling about? For your sake I hope he’s walking so you don’t have to carry him around. LOVE you all so much.’GIGI

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big the kids are getting! THey all look great and we miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete